- There is a new 3-star - Ishikawa in Shinjuku.
- 14 restaurants have got 2 stars for the first time, and there are 35 new 1-stars.
- 173 restaurants are rated this year.
- 5 more Tokyo wards have been covered for a total of 13.
- The total number of stars has increased to 227 - Tokyo is still the world's star-iest city.
- About 60% of the restaurants reviewed serve Japanese cuisine.
- Only one reviewer this year is a foreigner (can you guess who?)
Stand by for more details as various little birds whisper in my ear, Gentle Reader!